PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S, CBR-no. 33 37 15 78, is located on the following physical address in Denmark:
Islands Brygge 39
DK-2300 Copenhagen S
PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S can be contacted on phone number +45 7023 2029, on fax +45 7026 2029 and by e-mail email@example.com. The attorneys at PUBLICURE Law Firm can be contacted directly on their personal phone numbers or e-mail addresses. Contact details for each attorney are under “Our people”.
PUBLICURE Advokatfirma P/S has the following client account: Jyske Bank, reg.no. 7854, account no. 1428393 (IBAN: DK1778540001428393, BIC/SWIFT: JYBADKKK).
PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S is organised as a limited partnership company in which a string of law firms are shareholders. All attorneys at PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S are officially appointed by the Danish Ministry of Justice and are registered with and members of the Danish Bar and Law Society.
PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S and all attorneys at PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S are subject to The Code of Conduct laid down by the Danish Bar and Law Society. For further information on The Code of Conduct reference is made to the website of the Danish Bar and Law Society www.advokatsamfundet.dk.
In addition to the above, we refer to sections 119 - 147 in the Administration of Justice Act regarding the rules for exercising the profession as attorney. Further information on the rules in force at the time in question is available on the website of the Danish Bar and Law Society www.advokatsamfundet.dk.
PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S and all attorneys at PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S are covered by a liability insurance furnished with the insurance company Codan. The liability insurance covers any legal practice by all attorneys at PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S regardless of where the legal practice is carried out.
The insurance company has the following contact information:
Gl. Kongevej 60
1790 Copenhagen V
Legal services provided to businesses by PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S do not have a fixed price in advance. Consumers will be advised of price information.
Limitation of liability
PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S is liable for damages in accordance with the general rules of Danish law for any loss that the Client may suffer as a result of our legal services, except for the following.
PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S is not liable for operating losses or loss of time, profits, goodwill or any similar indirect losses. Furthermore, PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S has the following limitations in its liability:
- The liability for services and advice by PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S, including any partner’s and attorney’s liability, is limited to a maximum of DKK 10 million.
- Clients can only make a demand against PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S and not against the partners or other legal staff.
PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S only advises on Danish legal matters. If the task requires foreign legal advice, PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S advises the Client to engage local lawyers. Any involvement of PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S in such aspects of the task is not to be regarded as legal advice on foreign legislation.
PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S is not liable for advice provided by the Client’s other advisors, irrespective of whether the Client’s advisors are affiliated with PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S.
If it turns out that one of the abovementioned limitations of liability is not in accordance with mandatory legislation, the limitation in liability is not applicable. This has however no influence on other limitations of liability which are upheld in their entirety.
PUBLICURE Law Firm P/S is committed to protecting the local and global environment of the Earth.
To minimize environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services, we shall:
- comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the PUBLICURE subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects
- include the consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and initiatives,
- ensure that protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both PUBLICURE’s and all employees culture and will endeavour to influence its suppliers and customers in a similar strategic environmental manner,
- prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimize the consumption of resources,
- consider the wider global impact of all our activities including those of our suppliers customers and other stakeholders,
- educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals,
- encourage environmental protection among suppliers and subcontractors,
- investigate the feasibility of influencing its suppliers, customers and third parties with consideration to life cycle impacts of their aspects. and activities
- encourage and enhance biodiversity and ecology,
- continue our improvement of environmental performance.
This Policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers, and be available to the public on our web site.
This environmental policy is in all aspects fully consistent with ISO 14001.
Povl Nick Bronstein
CEO and partner
1st January 2017